Phoenixville Public Library accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State.
U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports, by appointment only (walk-ins not accepted), on the following days and times.
- Mondays — 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesdays — 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesdays — 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursdays — 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Fridays — 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturdays — 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Passport photos available during all appointment hours — $10.00/photo.
Appointments must be made by calling the Information Desk at 610-933-3013, Ext. 132.
- Completed, unsigned DS-11 form in black ink (do not print double-sided); if filing DS-82 form, you do not apply in person but must mail in the application
- Proof of citizenship — state-issued birth certificate listing both parents’ names, naturalization certificate, or previous expired passport (must be expired for more than 5 years for applicant who applied for previous passport at age 16+)
- ID (e.g., school ID for age 16-17, driver’s license for age 18+ and parents of minor applicants)
- Minors (under age 16) must have both parents present or a notarized DS-3053 form and copy of ID (front and back on same side of page) from the absent parent
- Passport photo (see travel.state.gov for photo requirements if not obtaining photo at the Library)
- Payment: two checks or money orders (inquire about current fees when scheduling appointment)
For application forms, information on required documentation, fees, current processing times, application status tracking, and a wealth of other passport and international travel information, applicants should visit the only official website for passport information — travel.state.gov. For information in Spanish — travel.state.gov/pasaporte.