Use your Chester County Library System card at Phoenixville Public Library to gain free access to museums and other popular attractions in the Philadelphia area.
Passes are available for:
- Academy of Natural Sciences (2 adults, 5 children) (printable daily pass)
- Chanticleer Garden (4 individuals; children age 12 and under are free; 2019 season ends November 3)
- Elmwood Park Zoo (2 adults, 6 children)
- Morris Arboretum (2 adults, 4 children in one car)
- Museum of the American Revolution (2 adults, 4 children; children under age 5 are free)
- Mütter Museum (4 individuals) (printable daily pass)
- National Constitution Center (2 adults, 4 children or grandchildren)
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (2 adults, 4 children under age 18)
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania (2 adults, 4 children ages 3 to 17)
- University of Pennsylvania Museum (2 adults, all children in household)
- Wharton Esherick Museum (6 family/household members; must make reservation at museum to use pass)
Passes are available at the Adult Circulation Desk for FREE 3-day checkout to patrons age 18 or older with an up-to-date library card in good standing (i.e., cannot owe more than $9.99 in fines or fees or have any other restrictions on the card).
Reservations for passes may be placed online, in person or by phone to 610-933-3013 x121, up to 60 days in advance.
You may borrow only one pass at a time and may reserve a particular pass only one time per month. However, multiple passes may be borrowed in a given month.
Passes are not renewable.
You may cancel your reservation online up to two days before the pickup date. Otherwise, please call: 610-933-3013 ext. 121 to cancel a reservation.
The first time a pass is not picked up, you will be issued a warning. After the second time, you will be unable to reserve a pass for three months.
Phoenixville Public Library’s museum passes must be returned to the Adult Library Circulation Desk at Phoenixville Public Library, and may not be placed in the outside book drop. A $5.00 fine is incurred if returned to book drop.
Late fee: $20.00 per day. Lost/damaged fee: cost of pass, plus $25.00 processing fee.