Use your Chester County Library System card at Phoenixville Public Library to gain free access to museums and other popular attractions in the Philadelphia area.
Passes are available for:
- Academy of Natural Sciences (2 adults and up to 5 children; Please also reserve a timed ticket at https://bit.ly/ANSMuseumPass before you visit. You will need to enter the Reservation Code printed on the pass. Please bring pass and timed tickets with you to the museum.)
- Chanticleer Garden (4 individuals; children age 12 and under are free. If you are arriving by personal vehicle on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays, you must reserve a parking voucher for the day and time of your visit. Every person 13 years and over in the vehicle must be covered by the pass.)
- Eastern State Penitentiary (6 people)
- Elmwood Park Zoo (2 adults, 6 children) TWO PASSES AVAILABLE
- Hands-on House Children’s Museum of Lancaster (2 adults, 4 children & 1 guest child; pre-registration is recommended at https://handsonhouse.campbrainregistration.com)
- Independence Seaport Museum (2 adults, 4 children)
- John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove (2 adults, 4 children)
- Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle (4 individuals; children age 5 and under are free; you must also reserve timed-entry tickets for the Museum and the Castle.
- Mt. Cuba Center (4 individuals; children age 5 and under are free)
- Museum of the American Revolution (2 adults, 4 children ages 6-17; children 5 and under are free) TWO PASSES AVAILABLE
- Mütter Museum (4 individuals; you must also reserve timed-entry tickets)
- National Constitution Center (2 adults, 4 children/grandchildren; children 5 and under are free)
- Penn Museum (University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology) (2 adults and all dependent children)
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania (2 adults (ages 18+), 4 children (ages 3-17))
- Reading Public Museum (2 adults, 4 children (ages 4-17))
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum (2 adults, 3 children)
- Tyler Arboretum (4 visitors (adults or children))
- Wharton Esherick Museum (6 family/household members; you must make a reservation to use pass – call 610-644-5822 or e-mail email@example.com) MUSEUM PASS COMING SOON
Passes are available at the Adult Circulation Desk for FREE 3-day checkout to patrons age 18 or older with an up-to-date library card in good standing (i.e., cannot owe more than $9.99 in fines or fees or have any other restrictions on the card).
Reservations for passes may be placed online, in person or by phone to 610-933-3013 x121, up to 60 days in advance.
You may borrow only one pass at a time and may reserve a particular pass only one time per month. However, multiple passes may be borrowed in a given month.
Passes are not renewable.
You may cancel your reservation online up to two days before the pickup date. Otherwise, please call: 610-933-3013 ext. 121 to cancel a reservation.
The first time a pass is not picked up, you will be issued a warning. After the second time, you will be unable to reserve a pass for three months.
Phoenixville Public Library’s museum passes must be returned to the Adult Library Circulation Desk at Phoenixville Public Library, and may not be placed in the outside book drop. A $5.00 fine is incurred if returned to book drop.
Late fee: $20.00 per day. Lost/damaged fee: cost of pass, plus $25.00 processing fee.