Phoenixville Library Endowment Fund
The Endowment Fund for the Phoenixville Public Library was established in 2004 by the Phoenixville Library Foundation to permanently benefit our community.
Many people, blessed with success during their lifetimes, want to give back to their communities. Endowment gifts can be given now through gifts of cash, publicly traded securities, and closely held stock. The Phoenixville Library and the Phoenixville Library Foundation Board are committed to continued growth of the endowment. An endowment can provide:
- Seed money for innovative new programs
- A consistent base of funding during economic downturns
- Administrative support, so every dollar raised annually is allocated back to Library programs
- Long-term sustainability
Giving back to your community is rewarding AND rewards future generations.
The Legacy Society
Legacy Society members include donors to the Endowment Fund who have made a planned gift of any type and/or donated a gift of cash or securities of $10,000 or more. Legacy Society benefits include:
- Listing in our annual report and materials
- Invitation to the annual President’s Reception
- Our eternal gratitude
For any questions please contact:
Christopher Porcelli, Director of Development
send an email